Cheddar Breakfast PotatoesChef Mickeys, Contemporary Resort
4 cups shredded Idaho Potatoes (shred with a food processor or box grater)
1 cup sour cream
1 cup heavy cream
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
2 teaspoons salt
4 strips of crispy bacon
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Place shredded potatoes in mixing bowl.
2. Add sour cream, heavy cream, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, and the salt and pepper.
Mix gently until evenly mixed.
3. Place in greased casserole pan or baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
4. Top with remaining 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese and return to oven for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and starting to brown.
5. Crumble bacon up and sprinkle over the dish and serve.