Boardwalk BrowniesBoardwalk Bakery, Beach Club Resort
Yield: One 9x13 inch pan
1 cup butter
2 cups sugar
1 cup light brown sugar, firm packed
1 cup light corn syrup
6 large eggs
1 1/8 cups cocoa powder
6 tablespoon canola oil
2 cups all-purpose flour
1. Cream together butter, sugars, cocoa powder and corn syrup.
2. Add eggs one at a time until incorporated. Scrape bowl.
3. Add canola oil to sugar mixture and mix until incorporated. Scrape bowl.
4. Add flour and mix until incorporated.
5. Grease and line with parchment paper a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
6. Spread brownie mix evenly in pan.
7. Bake at 330 degrees for about 15 minutes.