California Gold DessertThe Coral Reef Restaurant, EPCOT
1 1/2 tablespoon gelatin
1 cup of orange juice
3/4 cup of orange juice concentrate
1 quart heavy cream
whipped cream for topping
4 each of chocolate cigar
4 each of orange skin
1. In a saucepan, add gelatin to orange juice. Heat to 140 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add the heavy cream and whip until firm.
3. Fold in the orange juice concentrate with the heavy cream.
4. Add gelatin mixtures and mix until incorporated.
5. Place 6 ounces of orange pudding in the center of the plate.
6. Top with 2 ounces of whipped cream.
7. Top with a chocolate cigar and a orange skin.