Sauteed Shrimp Pasta50's Prime Time Cafe, Hollywood Studios
24 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
4 ounces shiitake mushrooms sliced
4 ounces Pancetta diced small
24 ounces heavy cream
2 ounces Dijon mustard
1 ounce chicken base paste form
1/2 ounce minced garlic
1 ounce vegetable oil
24 ounces cooked penne pasta
1. In heavy saucepan, saute garlic in a small amount of oil until golden brown.
2. Add cream, Dijon, chicken base and mix well. Bring to boil and remove from heat.
3. In large saute pan over medium -high heat place pancetta and cook until golden brown, then add shrimp and mushrooms.
4. When shrimp start to turn white on both sides add the sauce to the pan and continue to cook about 1 to 2 more minutes.
5. In pasta bowls, place pasta and shrimp mixture into 4 equal portions. Garnish with fresh diced tomatoes and chives.